Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Video Editing Program

Hey there, I've got some good news.

See lately, I've been having a problem with my video editing software, Windows Movie Maker, and I just couldn't handle it anymore. The problem I had with it was that it would open, and it wasn't even 100% loaded when it opened, and when it closed I'd get the "loading hourglass" and it wouldn't open again. At all. The problem started like last Sunday I wanna say, right after the 28th episode of "Sonic & Mario" was finished with editing. I couldn't do any more projects in the incomplete Movie Maker and I had to do what I didn't think would work - asking my Mom for a new video editing program for Christmas. Surprisingly, she said "yes", and now I'm gonna be getting Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum (long name) in a couple of weeks. So I'll have studio quality effects, all of my movies will save in high quality, and I can make DVDs with it.

Needless to say, this was some awesome news and I'm very excited to start editing again.

Thanks very much, those of you who've read this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment