Thursday, May 24, 2012

"Sonic & Mario: The Movie" - Update 2

Hello there, everyone. This will be kind of a short one since I don't have much to say.

Because YouTube for whatever reason decided to remove the second part of the descriptions on people's channels, I went to WordPad and made myself a nice little document with the SEA Productions schedule. It pretty much just archives the stuff SEA has made with a date and all that jazz, so for instance, Season 1 of "Sonic & Mario" would be listed like this:

"Sonic & Mario" - Season 1:
Episode 1 (June 26, 2009).
Episode 2 (August 14, 2009).
Episode 3 (September 4, 2009).
Episode 4 (September 25, 2009).
Episode 5 (December 28, 2009).

But I realized when rescheduling the spin-offs that I was doing it a little different than what I had wrote down on my YouTube page, which is why this post is being made. Due to the earlier scheduling I am proud to say that the release date for "Sonic & Mario: The Movie" has been moved up from December 26 to September 26, 2014. As the announced dates of this movie (former and present) may imply, I'm trying to get it released on one of the four quarter-year anniversary dates (which would be either March 26, June 26, September 26, or December 26 on the calendar) of the series. I can't exactly guarantee that but it's what I want to do. I will for sure though guarantee a release date on the 26th of whatever month the movie is released. Any other date would kind of be unfitting for the series, in my opinion.

So, that's all for now, I hope to have another update for whoever reads this blog soon. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment