Sunday, August 5, 2012

"Sonic & Mario: The Movie" - Update 5

This one isn't so much about the movie, but rather what's coming before the movie.

I was a little bothered that "Mario Aftermath" only had one season, so today I wrote another one. However, because of the plot of the original season, it will now be Season 2. This new season will have four episodes, much like most other "Sonic & Mario" spin-off seasons.

Because of this, the release dates of the original season and Seasons 1, 2, and 3 of "Sonic Aftermath" have been delayed. However, I've decided not to delay "Sonic & Mario: The Movie" from it's December 26, 2014 release date. It does mean a little less of a production schedule (four months as opposed to six, which is what the schedule before this allowed) but I think it'll be fine.

Also, this now means the continuity of "Sonic & Mario" will last 13 seasons, 86 episodes, and one movie. Not too bad if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment