Friday, August 31, 2012

"Spider-Man's Slightly Good Advice" Update

Hey everyone. skull902 Here again.

Just wanted to give you all a little update on my little live-action series "Spider-Man's Slightly Good Advice". Since I don't like seeing shows of mine running for just one season, I've decided to "renew" the series for a second season of seven episodes, just like the first.

Now just because I say there will be seven episodes doesn't necessarily mean that there will only be seven. Whenever I do an episode, I take in comments that might be used for the next one. I've created a little system for episode scheduling, just for fun. As long as I can get a (useable) comment on the penultimate (second-to-last) episode of the season, I'll add another episode to the season. Reason why it has to be the penultimate episode is I'm thinking of having a plot to the season finales. I think it's interesting and a bit unique.

Another thing about "Spider-Man's Slightly Good Advice" I'd like to talk about is the delay of the second episode. My room got reconfigured on my birthday and right now, there's no way I could film the series. There simply isn't enough space. So until I either move out or get my room rearranged again, no episodes. But, seeing as I'm going to be putting episodes out at random without a clear schedule I think I'll be fine.

Well, that's all for me right now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment